Thanks for visiting SamSaid!
I'm Sam and I'll be writing about my own personal experiences when it comes to debt and managing money in the hope that it helps people like you get the most out of your money.
If you want to get to know me a little better, head on over to the About page for more using the button below. You can also read the latest articles highlighted here on the Home page too.
Check out some of the latest articles below for hints and tips on how to make the best out of your money.
- Deciding on the right credit card is a task in itself, especially when there’s an abundance of choice when it comes to providers, rates and credit card types to choose from. Let’s take a look at the differences to help you make the right choice....Read More
- Cashback sites can seem like they are too good to be true, but the truth is that if you do it right you can earn a decent wad of cash from everyday spending, buying gifts and even sorting your insurance out....Read More
- Trying to find a cheap mobile deal on the market that offers quality at a good price can be difficult, especially if you end up tied into a long-term contract (which can now last up to 3 years!!) Let’s take a look at my current provider, GiffGaff....Read More
View more posts on the Articles page
Latest News from SamSaid
I'm always looking to make this site better, and you can see some of the latest news available for an insight into what's new.
- You can now donate to SamSaid using PayPal to help keep this site going and everything that comes with it....Read More
- In case you’ve been wondering where I am since my first article about Monzo here then I’ll let you in on what I’ve been up to....Read More
- I’m so happy to present this website to you all at last after plenty of hard work in making it a hub for advice on all things money....Read More
View more posts on the News page
Do you have any questions?
You're more than welcome to contact me by clicking here and filling out the contact form if you wish to discuss all things money related so we can put the world (or at least our finances) to rights.